Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Living machine 3

During the documentary I learned that in Tokyo they have created a humanoid project. Japan is the leader when it comes to building humanoid body. In Massachusetts their is a engineer that create the brains of the robots mind. The mind is the most important part in the robot because just like every living thing the brain create the ability to tell our body what do. Even though robots might have a mind and a body in the mere future fear of robots taking over the world is still there. Now engineers are trying to create a robot that take a beating and still get the job done, and create a robot that can act and react like a actual living organism. In a university in Spitsbergen a engineer I trying to create a robots that can think better then a human being. I think that a robot can and can not be a harm to human being because a robot can always help human beings and an robot can always harm one.For example if I was to create a robot to for the military the objective for the robot is to go in and win the war so none of our soldiers will have to die in battle again that's one way a robot can help and harm a human being or if i create a robot to help the elderly. I think robot should just stay robots even though it might be cool to have a humanoid and a friend or at home because if we as people have the power to create a robot to do what ever we want then we also have to power to misuse that power like money we can spent it on our needs or our wants. How is going to stop someone from creating a robot to rob a bank or kill the president if we find a way to create a humanoid then that way will some how be misused. In case many people haven't notice if you give a group of people the power over or of something the majority of them misuses the power and only a few uses it for or the greater good, their for I think robots should just stay robots

No comments:

Post a Comment